Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Riding Horses at the Parker’s

July 15, 2009

IMG_9057

We had a fun get together with the Relief Society Presidency and their families.  We met at the Parkers and had a pot luck in their beautiful backyard, and then the kids got to go on a horse rides.  Henry LOVED it.  We ALMOST talked Emma into going.  

IMG_9058

IMG_9062

Henry was so brave and he could have ridden all night.IMG_9069

It was so beautiful, it felt so nice to be outside.

IMG_9076

President Parker is a “real cowboy” Henry told me that he couldn’t be a grandpa because he was a cowboy.

 IMG_9094IMG_9080

I love the presidency that I get to work with.  We are so close and have such a great friendship.  My kids just love “Sicker Parker” (Sister Parker).

1 comment:

Shupe Fam said...

Super Jealous Henry. I love horses. I didn't think real cowboys could be dad's either.