Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Kenton and Brittney’s Wedding

Well even though I wasn’t able to go to Jon’s little brothers wedding, I wanted to post some of the pictures that he took of the wedding. I hated missing it, but am so happy for the Kenton and Brittney!

IMG_5289

The happy family-well…Henry wasn’t too happy taking pictures it looks like.

IMG_5294

I think this picture is so sweet. This is the happy couple with Grandma Price.

IMG_5303

Kenton and Brittney with Jon’s parents. So happy.

IMG_5364 Sweet little Emma. Brittney’s Mom was so nice and made all the girls beautiful dresses and a cute little purse.

IMG_5383 This is my sweet little niece Elaina-she looked so cute in her little dress too.

IMG_5371Two of my beautiful sister-in-laws. Kristina and Marilyn. Marilyn is actually due 3 weeks before me (you can’t even tell)-I think that our little guy will be the older one though.

IMG_5541

I love their cake and their back drop. Picture perfect.

IMG_5514

I LOVE this picture. Such a sweet moment between Emma and her aunt JaNae.

IMG_5477

Apparently Henry wouldn’t pose for any pictures, so there aren’t any of him! Oh well, I am sure that he looked handsome. Congratulations again you guys!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the pictures! Brittney also has some of the wedding on her blog - yippee - she has a blog. It was fun seeing more pictures of the wedding. Thanks for your comment on my post about sisters. I think I have the greatest sister-in-laws too. We have such a great family. It is going to be tough to see my parents leave. I hope you are hanging in there. You should do a post about a typical day in your new life at the hospital, and you can tell us about the nurses, docs, how the baby is doing, how you are, etc. We miss you.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures always look so awesome! I need to get a new camera! That was a beautiful wedding! I can't believe you are in the hospital until the baby is born! I will be praying for you and thinking of you!
Jules

Brandon and Lesli said...

Melissa, I had no clue about everything that was going on! I am so close to you! I will see you tomorrow if at all possible:)
Lesli

Billy and Nikki said...

will you email me your room # and how i can get a hold of you. I really want to visit you if your feeling well. I also need a list of goodies and fun things I can bring you! nikkispeirs@msn.com

Daryl and Ashley said...

I hope you are doing okay... are you stir crazy yet?