10 years ago
Monday, July 27, 2009
Happy and Healthy!
Sorry that I have not updated after the last post. I haven't quite been feeling myself until now. I am doing really well as of this last week. The Doctor says that the clots are dissolved and that I can go on living life with minimal restrictions. Hooray! I am still on blood thinners for about 5 more months, but other than that I have a clean bill of health. We are so happy to be a "normal" family! Thank you all for your love and prayers. I once again felt so loved and felt the peace and comfort that I needed during this time. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Yay! I so happy everything is back to normal for you and your family. When can we play?
I am so relieved! Michelle and you mom told me that you were feeling much better at Jessie's shower. Missed you again. No more sick stuff k?
Love ya!
Melissa! I've been wondering about you! I'm glad to hear that everything is somewhat okay, just take it easy! Holy moly!
I was just thinking(worrying) about you today! I am so glad you posted on your health! I am so glad to hear you are doing better! Hope you still take things slow, no more sickness for you!!
Hey Melissa, good to hear your in better health. I also wanted to see if you mind if I list your blog on mine. I recently lost all my address links and am in the process of searching the lost ones out. Hope everything continues to get better for you!
I am so happy for the update (and that it is a good one)! YAY!
Hey you! I'm so glad to hear that you are staring to feel normal again. I'm sure your kids are so happy to have you up and around: lets keep it that way!! We love you.
Good to hear you're doing well sis.
Myles
Melissa,
You have had your fare share of medical problems! May your time ahead be uneventful and boring Dr's visits!
Good to hear from you!
Jessica told me what happened!!! I'm so sorry you had to be back in the hospital!! I'm so glad to see things are going well for you guys!
I'm so glad you are doing better. I was shocked when I read that last post. God bless you and yours! You've been through so much this last while.
Hey Melissa! I found your blog (well Kelly did) and I was so excited to see how you lives are going!!! I had NO idea how much you have had to deal with the last little bit. I spent hours looking and reading all of your posts, all I can say is you are an amazing mother and wife, you are such a good example to me just through your blog :) you are so strong in all aspects of your life. Thanks for being such a great example.
We were in Logan last week and stopped by Jamba to say Hi and they said you were on vacation, sorry we missed you, Next time we are down there we will have to get together or next time your in I.F. give us a call. Anyways sorry for the long comment but it was good to see how you have been.
Glad that everything is going good and that you are all healthy.
our blog is private but if you want it have Jon call Kelly and give him your email address and Ill send you an invite.
Hey I was going to tell you that my nursing cover came yesterday. I don't even have a baby but I am still excited ha ha! I don't know if you will even get this, but I thought I would tell you:)
Hey there! Congratulations on the quick sale of your home! (We heard thourgh the grapevine you were selling.) We find ourselves regularly thinking about all our friends in Logan, and miss them so much! We hope all goes well with the move for you, and that you find quick comfort in your new neighborhood and ward!
Post a Comment