Saturday, December 26, 2009

All about Charlie

 

Here are just a bunch of pictures that I randomly took of Charlie when he was about 3 weeks old.

IMG_7334sep

charlie2focus

charlie4sepia These three pictures were part of his birth announcement.IMG_7283

IMG_7217

IMG_7268soft

I just love that cute little face.  He is such a sweet baby.  He ACTUALLY stops crying when you pick him up! IMG_7181

I love this picture because you can see his little calf muscle.  His muscles are so defined-maybe because his little legs are so skinny!

IMG_7139

IMG_7193

IMG_7198

My little Emma seems like a giant next to him! I think that he may be calling for help in this picture.

IMG_7187

He is such a mix of Henry and Emma to me that I can’t tell who he looks like.  I lean more toward Henry because he is wearing his old clothes.

IMG_7248 IMG_7275

IMG_7315 IMG_7299

IMG_7416 IMG_7413

I just love this little guy.  His facial expressions are the best.  Mostly he looks concerned or bored!IMG_7353

IMG_7436

IMG_7425

I know that these are not the best pictures, but I just love how they show how wrinkly their little bodies are.  I love this tiny newborn stage.

No comments: