May 26, 2009
Henry, Emma and I were in dire need to do something fun to do on a hot day. I hadn’t been out much since the whole hospital stay and Charlie was napping. I threw on my swimming suit (scary I know-poor neighbors) and we stuck the sprinkler under the tramp. I hadn’t had that much fun in a long time! I was doing bums and knees (That is what I called them as a kid) and getting wet while being completely out of breath when I was hardly doing anything! It was great.
Henry hates water in his eyes, so he would close his eyes and open his mouth for drink- Emma loved racing around the outside of the tramp
We were all so happy!
Henry trying to get out and Emma flexing her muscles!
It felt good to be outside- Feel lucky there were no pictures of me!
No comments:
Post a Comment