Monday, February 1, 2010

Emma’s First Hair Cut

June 24, 2009

IMG_8603bw

Emma and I got hair cuts together.  My good friend Katie came over to my house to do the job.  Emma was a little angel and ate pink cookies to her hearts content while Katie cut quickly and created this masterpiece.   I can’t believe how old she looks-she grew up overnight.

IMG_8558

Over two years of growth.

IMG_8575

Gone in an instant.  So cute, but kind of sad.

IMG_8562

IMG_8564

Not too happy about the whole thing

IMG_8565

Don’t worry, I saved it in a baggy too-like only a mother would.IMG_8566

IMG_8571

IMG_8574

She doesn’t look the happiest, but I promise she was okay with it.IMG_8595

Are you next?  You will have to grow a bit more hair first. 

IMG_8608

Henry approves.

IMG_8596

He even read her a story after to be a good big brother.  IMG_8609bw

Just a cute one of Charlie for fun.

No comments: