July 3, 2009
I got home from the Hospital after a week stay due to blood clots in my lungs. My plan was to go home and then go to the Logan fireworks with my family since Logan celebrates with fireworks on the 3rd. Unfortunately I didn’t feel too good when I got home so I watched them out my backdoor with my Mom and Charlie while the rest of the family went and enjoyed. It was fun too. We were having an Anderson Family reunion in town because I wasn’t able to make it to Idaho for Jon’s parent’s farewell (they are going to the Czech Republic, Prague). The greatest part of the day though was when I got home and got to see my sweet children. Thanks to everyone who helped watch them while I was away again. Jon’s sisters came and stayed for a few days so that Jon could be with me in the hospital. The kids were so funny when I got home and were playing with JaNae and Tina’s shoes and diaper boxes. Man I love those guys. I am happy to be home!
Thanks everyone for your help, love and Support. I am so thankful for the blessings that the Lord has given me in my life and I am so grateful for my life. Love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment