Monday, June 28, 2010

Mom’s 60th Birthday

September 20, 2009

My Mom celebrated her 60th birthday the way we celebrate every year-going up Logan canyon to Spring Hollow.  We surprised her after church with a new stove and then headed up the canyon for the celebration. 

IMG_0393

I made her a cake from scratch-first time I have ever done that and probably the last.  Sadly it looked better than it tasted.

IMG_0455

Posing with 12 of the 19 grandchildren she has.

IMG_0405

IMG_0407

On the way up to see the spring

IMG_0438 IMG_0412 IMG_0436 IMG_0445

I gave my Mom a book I had made of reasons we love her.  It was a huge hit and she told me after that is what she would save in a fire! We love you Mom you are the best!  Happy 60th!

1 comment:

dana parrish said...

What a fun time you all had! I'm really excited that you are blogging again; it is a nice way to keep up with all of you. :)
Love you!