Sunday, June 27, 2010

Parrish Family Reunion

August 20th-23rd

We went to Island park with my side of the family for a reunion.  It was so much fun.  My sister in law rented her friends cabins and we went four wheeling, boating and just hung out.  It didn’t feel like we had enough time, it went too fast.

IMG_9415

IMG_9407  

Emma and her cousin Sadie are 6 weeks apart and such cute friends.  They had so much fun with their baby dolls and by the end, the dolls were so disgusting I really should have just thrown them away!

IMG_9420

They found an old bag of marshmallows (which we later found out was old fishing bait from the owners) and were eating them and feeding them to their babies.IMG_9418

IMG_9414

Just kidding, Charlie didn’t have any I just thought it was a cute picture.IMG_9435

IMG_9434

IMG_9439 

IMG_9441

The kids had fun four wheeling with Grandma and Grandpa-they of course had to four wheel in style.

IMG_9443

IMG_9445

These guys had fun too, with maybe not as much style! Jon, Micah, Morgan and Rachel.

IMG_9431

With so many little babies it was so nice to just sit around and hang out in the cabin.  Henry even took a nap!

IMG_9427

He must have been really tired because he slept VERY soundly through all the noise.IMG_9482

Charlie just had a “rest”

IMG_9463

IMG_9454

IMG_9468

IMG_9475

The campfire was fun, food great and of course the company was the best.IMG_9448

IMG_9512

The difference between day one and day two!

IMG_9513

Here is another because I think it is so funny how homeless he looks!

IMG_9490

Even though he isn’t in here, I swear I bathed him! This is Alivia, Sadie and Emma.  Such cute little girl cousins.

IMG_9510

I love the little morning campers.

IMG_9527

IMG_9530

IMG_9536

Jon had some fun with the puddles.  I think the kids need helmets that fit better!

IMG_9577

This is what you get when you combine four wheeling and boating. 

IMG_9583

IMG_9539

IMG_9568

IMG_9573

I don’t know that we really got on the boat, just played in the gross water and on the docks.  It was a good time though.  

IMG_9587IMG_9589 IMG_9590

This series of pictures killed me.  Henry was so scared when a boat would go by and rock the docks.  You can see nothing is going on in the first picture, then he feels it and the fear hits.  Off he runs and Gage hasn’t really noticed a thing!

IMG_9591

IMG_9596

Gage was a good sport though and practiced running with him.IMG_9595

IMG_9603

Sometimes it was just too much for him though. I just love how much expression this kid has.

IMG_9615

IMG_9620

IMG_9624

Around the campfire and going home.  We were looking pretty gross by then.

IMG_9623

Except Emma, she still looked pretty cute.

IMG_9671

We stopped by Mesa Falls on the way home even though it was pouring rain.  It was beautiful.

IMG_9628

IMG_9639

IMG_9642

IMG_9649

IMG_9680

IMG_9677

Henry had fun, he just hated the picture part.

IMG_9663

The rain cleaned him up a little bit.

IMG_9699

Emma had fun in the rain-and looked so cute all wet.

IMG_9715

It was a fun rainy adventure to end a fun reunion.

IMG_9719

Whoops, guess it’s time to go! Love ya Jon

No comments: