Beware, since I don’t see my family often I take a TON of pictures when I do. I just wanted to post a little of what it is like for my family to visit me in the hospital. We are stuck in a small room for lots of hours and they actually do quite well. I am sure that my neighbors hate it though. We aren’t the most quiet.
This is right outside my room. They started construction a few days after I got here and blocked off the awesome sitting room I had right outside my door. I get to feel like my room is about to fall apart everyday, but at least at night it is quiet and I get to sleep because I am at the end of the hall.
This was the first time seeing the kids since I came to the hospital. It had been almost two weeks! Not the best picture, but the feeling was amazing.They made Henry wear a mask in since he had a little cough and he thought it was pretty cool.
Hanging out in Mom’s bed watching a movie. We have been doing nap time here when they come and it is so much fun for me. I get to cuddle Emma in my bed and Jon and Henry take a little snooze on the couch together. It has surprisingly worked 3 times!
And another.
The best thing about being in the hospital-the mug and ice water. By now everyone has their own mug!
My friend Katie came to visit and left some robin eggs for the kids. I taught Henry a new trick that kept him busy for sometime!
Thanks Katie, we had a good laugh!
Okay I know that is enough, I just couldn’t get over the funny faces he was pulling. Now this is MAN make-up.
Jon dressed Emma. He didn’t know what was wrong with it! Now to the scary face-she was eating candy, jumping and singing “A tu-di-ta, a tu-di-ta, a tu-di-ta jamba!” Got to love her!
Jon is awesome and buys a “present from Mom” almost every time they come. I get to be a hero and give it to them and they have something fun to do each time they visit to fill the time and keep them happy. Thanks Jon, you are amazing!
This lovely couch has become the central play station for keeping away from alligators, fire, hot lava, etc. Henry is rescuing Emma!
The couch is also great for jumping.
As is Mom’s bed!
And just in case you felt sorry for me in the food department…
10 comments:
So cute to see how darling your kids are, how much you love them, and how much fun you have together- no matter where! We miss your family around here and will be glad to have you back next month.
Those pictures are so cute!! I love the man makeup. That was so fun the other day. P.S. I don't know what's wrong with Emma's outfit either, but that's just me. Love ya
Room service and breakfast, lunch and dinner in bed. At least something good about being in the hospital. I hope all is still going well.
What great pictures! I love that you guys are making this a good experience for your kids. So, I have to ask... do you wear jeans everyday or is that just for the pictures on family days? I would be styling new pajama pants each day or something, I think.
I love the outfit Emma is wearing. I love husbands! Ha ha! And the food doesn't look that bad! I'm glad to see you're surviving, and the little guy hanging in there too! At least the end is in sight, right?!
Now I know why it feels like you guys have moved-you all live at the hospital, we never see your family and can't wait for you to get back in a few weeks. It is great how you guys make things fun and happy for each other, what a great family you are. We miss you, Ivan can't wait to see Henry, maybe they can have a playdate sometime soon. Sorry I haven't made to ogden to visit you yet Melissa, but if I come I guess I won't be bringing 5 course gourmet dinner I planned to bring :) because that food looks really good.
So, I'll have to spend more time looking at your blog. My mom said that you know (not everyone does yet), so after Sunday, I can blog about it. :) I'm glad that you do this as well. Yours is much more interesting than mine.
Check me out...mbmillsthrills.blogspot.com.
You are in my prayers!
hey, i sent you an invite to view our blog, i haven't updated for a while. i found the link to yours on megan's. this will be fun to stay updated.
you are in our prayers
KariAnn and Ryan
by the way, can you give me holly and mckay's email address so i can invite them. also, here is my email address so i can be invited to their blog
thanks
thanks for the snapshot of your life in there - i didn't think about the food, but that meal looks better than what I've eaten for weeks!
I like Emma's outfit, but then again I like polka dots, plaids and stripes all together with floral. Asymmetry is great too.
Henry looks really concerned when he's rescuing Emma from the lava - what a hero.
Post a Comment