Well I have made it six long weeks at McKay Dee Hospital. Wow, I can’t believe that I have been here that long! One week from today they will take the baby. I have mixed feelings…So excited to be done with the hospital and see my family, so excited to meet little Charlie, but nervous for the condition of Charlie, the time in the NICU, and for the pain of the c-section. It is just nice to have a date to look towards. Here is what happens to a hospital room when you have to stay for 7 weeks:
This is a sweet picture that Henry drew for me.
This is from another trip that we took outside. Henry scraped his knee and HAD to ride in the wheelchair.
Henry running for his life!So, so scared… of what you say….
A Duck?
Hanging out on a bench-enjoying life
Emma posing by the DANGER sign-She looked so old to me this day, it kind of made me sad.
We spent a long time watching these three jets move across the sky. It was funny to watch all the people stop and stare up at them.
Henry just being silly-with a container that his candy came in.
Neither can I!!!
Emma racing by herself. Sweet little face.Henry flexing his muscles…
I’m cool, I’m Mom
Henry wanted to take Jon for a ride in the wheelchair and was trying to drive him over a cliff.
I love his freckles that he is getting all over his little face.
20 comments:
I am so excited for you! I am so glad you at least made it to your new due date! I hope for a speedy recovery for both you and little baby Charlie! Keep us posted!
I can't believe it!! One week left. I can't wait to meet little C-dawg either!! (I promise I won't call him that.) Good luck with everything! Hopefully I can come and see you before the big day! Yay!!
I can't believe there is an end for you. :) You have been a trooper though. You and baby Charlie are in my prayers. I can't wait to see who he looks like.
We can't wait to hear of Charlie's arrival. We hope all goes well. Keep us informed. Miss you guys.
Your kids have grown up soo much! I remember when Emma was born. Our thoughts and prayers are with you as you contunie this journey. Hope everything goes well this next week and if you need anything let us know. We love you!
i stopped by to see you on Friday but the nurse said you were on a walk with the fam. My sister in-law had her baby girl so we were there. I'm glad you only have one week left! How long will the baby have to stay in the hospital?
I'm so happy to see you've got some fun pictures up in your room. Knowing you, I should have guessed it!
I can't believe Henry is old enough to have freckles! That's crazy...
Wow! Only one more week! I have sympathy for you about the c-section! I can't wait to see little Charlie & you at home though! You are such an amazing person. I really appreciate you posting such positive things! I would have been the one to wallow, and that's not good for anyone! You are still in our prayers!
Good luck next week, and I hope everything goes great. We'll keep you in our thoughts!
Melissa! We are SO excited for you! It looks like the hospital has taken great care of you but it will be exciting to see you go home with little Charlie! We are going to Salt Lake for conference so we will finally get to see you! We can't wait to meet Charlie and see your family! Good luck with everything. You are always in our prayers!
Yay! You are a rock star! Hang in there... there are a lot of people praying for you!
Ahhhh - I can't believe you're down to one week! I wanted you to know your iris bulbs are coming up - it's one of the best parts of spring! We miss you!
Your hospital room looks like a good little home - i hope it feels kind of like one too.
We'll praying for you and Charlie and counting down the days!
Congrats on just a few days left! We are all rooting for you and little Charlie! I hope we don't move before you're home! We have missed your beautiful smile at chruch! We've been soooo sick here at our house, so we haven't been able to come visit, but we keep you in our prayers everyday! Good luck with everything!
hope everything goes well. i love that your room is plastered in pictures.
Can you believe you've survived 6 weeks in the hospital. You really are amazing. Good luck these last few days and then extra good luck with Little Charlie and his first few weeks. I'll be thinking of you.
Your room looks lived in for sure. We miss you Melissa, so glad we have a hope of seeing you soon. You are always in our prayers. Thanks for the updates.
Melissa and Jon,
We love you so much. We can't believe all that you have been through. We are so thankful for our ward friends,temple friends, and family members who are all praying for you. You are constantly thought about. We look forward to seeing you this weekend and being able to see Henry and Emma. Melissa, We are blessed to have such an amazing daughter-in-law. You're blog is also pretty awesome. The pictures are great.
Love you like crazy,
mom & dad Anderson (Ken & Marilyn)
Im so happy you have made it this far! I can not wait to meet the little guy. Best of luck with everything! You will recover like a champ :) Love ya!
sorry i should have told the nurse my name. you get to bust out of that hospital real soon! yeah
Post a Comment