This is Henry’s actual birthday. We couldn’t really celebrate much because I had been in the hospital the night before due to the rupture and had been put on bed rest. Jon’s sister Michelle was so nice and made me my favorite thing- homemade cinnamon rolls. Yummy.
Emma has been really into her “goggles” lately and I think she looks like a doll.
That paired with her baby bottle is a regular sight at our house.
Henry and Emma both sporting Mom’s shoes and Henry wearing Emma’s hat and carrying her boot loaded with bootie-it just made me laugh so I had to snap a picture.
Jon, Henry and Emma headed to Rexburg for his brother’s wedding on January 31st and Henry was lucky enough to get to celebrate his birthday once again.
Learning the ways of “Heavy, heavy hangover…”
I am pretty sure that Emma is wondering why it is always Henry’s birthday. All in due time darling.
Grandma and Grandpa got him a Scooby doo cake and he got to blow out candles for the third time. Everyone was so nice and all got him fun presents and made it a special day for him. Thanks so much!
2 comments:
Are you ready for another visit? Andie and I decided that we should come with just the two babes to visit you. Fun, yes? Just give me a couple days! So, I tried to find that purse and they didn't have one. I was so sad, but they did have a princess camera!
poor little emma - birthdays are fun even when they aren't yours.
Also, do you carry your camera around your neck for quick draw photo ops? I swear you capture all the fabulous moments. I bet digital photography saves you tons of money - remember vega and treehouse times, I swear you probably had to work extra hours to support your memory recording habit - but I'm sure glad you did
Post a Comment