Sunday, August 1, 2010

Anderson Christmas little Early

December 19, 2009

We celebrated Christmas with the Anderson Family a bit early so we could exchange gifts and see each other before everyone headed to the in-laws houses.  We had a great time with wonderful food, great entertainment and sweet gifts.  The only thing I have pictures of is when we acted out the Nativity- lucky because they are awesome!

IMG_2127

Jon was an angel, Henry a shepherd, Emma another angel, Charlie was baby Jesus and I was a sheep.  

IMG_2133

Such a good shepherd

IMG_2137

Angel Gabriel with Mary-Man, Jon is really getting into it-I am peeking in the backdrop

IMG_2143 I think Charlie was a shepherd for part of it too-he was watching over me.

IMG_2145

JaNae was a shepherd, Kenton:Joseph, Brittney:Mary, David:Donkey, Janelle:Narrator

IMG_2147

Don’t they make a great Mary and Joseph?

IMG_2148

Jon and Henry got a little bored

IMG_2150

Tina the angel took pictures

IMG_2188

IMG_2151

Joe, Marilyn and Carter the wise men were very wise.

IMG_2157

IMG_2159

IMG_2163

Charlie was a perfect baby Jesus.  He just sat totally content playing with his toes and enjoying all the attention.

IMG_2165

IMG_2167

The shepherds were sore afraid!  Angel Tina is not to be feared though. 

IMG_2168

Oh yeah and the sheep was just happy to be there. Such a fun time together-we missed the missionaries but will have perfected the Nativity for the Christmas after their return.  Stay tuned.

No comments: