Sunday, August 1, 2010

Henry the Photographer

   Sometimes I give Henry my big heavy camera and after threatening him with his life let him go at it.  He has quite the collection so I thought I would share a few of the hundreds that he has taken (when he holds down the button he just lets it fly resulting in many of the same picture)

IMG_2035IMG_2040

IMG_2041IMG_2054

IMG_2059IMG_2062 

IMG_2064IMG_2066

IMG_2074 IMG_2076

 IMG_2081 IMG_2088

IMG_2090 IMG_2091

IMG_2092 IMG_2094

Beautiful I know. He works with raw talent.

IMG_2105 IMG_2106

IMG_2107 IMG_2108

IMG_2098 IMG_2113

Henry even did a photo shoot for me and some of my friends before heading off on a girls evening. 

IMG_2116 IMG_2119

Jon took a few too, but I dare say Henry might have done a better job capturing the moment. (Treehouse girls minus Jen.  Andie, Katie, Christine and Me)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Two words: HOT MAMAS!

Andie said...

LOVE IT! I want those pictures. I miss you guys!