Sunday, August 8, 2010

Christmas from the Missionaries

    Jon’s parents sent us some money for gifts so we decided to have a special surprise from them a few days after Christmas.  We bought the toys and then put them all in a black garbage bag and while the kids and Jon were downstairs, I rang the doorbell.  The kids opened the door to find a big bag of presents from Grandma and Grandpa Anderson all the way from Prague!  They were beyond excited. 

IMG_2333IMG_2335

IMG_2367IMG_2371

Henry got Lego's

IMG_2373

along with a Spiderman scooter

IMG_2380

and a coconut (he REALLY wanted a coconut for some reason so it is good that Grandma and Grandpa knew exactly what he wanted because Santa forgot to bring it to him)

IMG_2404 IMG_2410

Henry was so excited to crack it open and drink the juice-he even found a straw and wanted to drink it out of the straw.  He had very specific expectations. 

IMG_2351

Emma got some furniture and dolls for her new doll house that Santa gave her. 

IMG_2357

She even got a Grandma which she was really excited about.  (Sorry we couldn’t find a Grandpa!)

IMG_2361

IMG_2375

Charlie got a ball toy that goes with his ball popper.  I got a fire pit for outside in our yard and Jon got some sort of wireless router.  Thanks again Grandma and Grandpa!!!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I noticed the oranges on your tree... oh memories!

I love Emma's smile - she's so sweet.