This little piggy went to market...I thought it was so funny that Henry was a little nervous so he was using his cousin as a shield between him and the pig.
Emma is an animal lover, she wasn't afraid at all and made the cutest noises the whole day
So soft, want to pet the lamby
Henry loved all the old barns and buildings but made Jon carry him inside of all of them because they were dark and a little scary
Checking out the chicks with his cousins Abbey, Gage, and Addison
Henry wanted to feed the bunnies in the cage carrots and celery
He didn't so much want to hold the chick-made him a little nervous-Emma however wanted to hold it so bad she almost ripped the poor chicks head off!
Coming out of the old smoke house
Beautiful Cache Valley- with the Wellsvilles in the background-We LOVE it here!
We went for a wagon ride and it was frigid. We had to huddle together to survive!
They had these baby turtles that were so fun, Henry Loved holding them. I always dreamed of having a tiny turtle when I was younger, so this was my favorite part of the day.
Emma patiently waiting while Henry and Mom held the turtles- What a sweet girl.
We finished off the day with Henry riding the horse. He was a little nervous, but overcame his fears-actually we didn't really give him an option.
Ride on Cowboy!
5 comments:
alright...now we're talking good to see you made it to the wonderful world of bloging. We miss you guys.
I love the picture of Henry looking through the bunny cage - amazing shot!
Emma is simply adorable. She's just like a little magazine cover baby with those porcelain cheeks!
I miss the Wellsvilles!!!
Your kids look like magazine kids. They are soooo dang cute:) I miss the wonderful mountains. I think Cache Valley is the prettiest place on Earth. Halle loves animals too. I think girls aren't afraid of anything!
How fun! I wish so bad that we still lived in CV so that we could go to Baby Animal Days. Xander is such a wimp, that I'm sure it would not be enjoyable for him. Good photog shots!
Little Henry is such a handsome dude! And your Emma looks like a sweetheart.
Sent resume's out to Logan today. We'll see what comes about.
Post a Comment