I am definitely a night owl, I love to stay up late and sleep in late (that is what the saying is right? late to bed, late to rise..." Anyway, Jon is not a night owl, if I would let him he would probably go to bed at like 7:30! The first little while in our marriage after Jon got a "real" job we struggled because I wanted him to stay up late with me and he needed his 8 hours! It is funny how after having kids, the problem kind of solves itself. Since I am NOT a morning person and the kids wake up early, I now need my sleep and we usually go to bed at an earlier hour. Even going to bed earlier doesn't help much though when you hear those first yells in the morning. I get pretty grouchy, but Luckily I become a happier Morning person once I enter this room and see this!


What a sweet girl!
7 comments:
Oh... sooooo adorable! I have to say that I'm glad I'm not the only grouchy mom when I hear those first yells in the morning. A cuddle or a smile usually fixes everything, though.
I totally understand... Mike likes his sleep and by the time Bradlee is in bed for the night. I just want to have my time (not sleeping). But, Bradlee wakes up around 6:00 lately... and I am so tired. Your little girl is so cute in her crib... so is so excited for someone to get her outta there.
Yeah, I still think I would be grumpy waking up to that sweet face. I am not a morning person either. I usually get up, put a movie on for Xander, give him a piece of bread and then go back to bed. You're a better mom than me!
I hate waking up early. It is funny I used to wake up way earlier when Brooks and I got married he turned me into a sleeper. I need to be better about getting up earlier:) What a good thing to wake up to though. p.s. That is the cutest room/decor ever!
Your nursery is so cute!! I think there is something wrong with Coop because whenever I go in to get him in the morning he is NOT HAPPY. I guess he takes after me :)
hey you two!! How is it going. love your page, I am still trying to make mine look cool, not working yet, I'll get there though. love ya guys.
later
nat
Emma is so cute! I love her room. Isn't it crazy how our sleep routines change once we have a baby. I used to sleep in until 10:00 and think that was early now 8:00 is sleeping in, I almost feel guilty if sleep past 7:00. So, there is a cheesecake entry on my blog, Mitch just had to change it a little so it was back in the edit stage. I can get you the recipie it's a good one. Seriously Mitch is in love.
Post a Comment