Sunday, April 27, 2008

Introducing our new Niece

Jon's sister Michelle had a new Baby Girl! She was born April 24th and was 7lbs. 8 oz. She has beautiful Red hair and chubby Anderson cheeks. We were able to go to Salt Lake to see them in the hospital. They still don't have a name for her, but have been given a 10 day limit- we are so curious. Congratulations Mike, Michelle, and Oscar! We love you!





5 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats on the new niece! That pic of the Wellsvilles made me miss Logan once again. You guys are so lucky to live there. Hopefully I'll be able to take Coop to baby animal day next time. It looks like you guys had a great time.

Jen said...

Holy cheeks, Batman! Hahaha... I crack myself up and everyone reading this is thinking, "You're a dork."

She's cute. I love having new nieces and nephews...

Marci said...

I love babies, exspecially babies with red hair. So cute!!

Laura said...

Congrats! That baby is sooooo precious. I love babies especially chubby checks!

Laura said...

Jen lives in Logan in one of those townhouses behind Sam's Club. Her husband works up here all the time so you would think I would get to see her more, but not enough. She came up with him once and we of course saw her at Christmas, but not since then. I wish I could see my family more. Maybe one day soon:)Does all your family live in the valley? Do you get to see them a lot?