Jon and my Mom took the kids to baby animal days at the Jensen Historical farm with my sister Michelle and her family. Henry loved it all and asked my Mom if she brought him because he was “a good boy?” Emma on the other hand was a little leery-Jon thinks mostly of all the people!
They are so interested, but not too excited about the whole touching thing.
Maybe just a finger wouldn’t hurt!
Henry with his cousin Gage and their friend the bunnyIsn’t that the cutest bunny? Henry later told me that he dropped the bunny, so that is why he was too scared to hold other animals!
Emma, not wanting to actually touch the bunny.
Emma and her cousin Cole. Emma looks like she is yelling at the bunny or possibly singing-you never know.
Henry just sat down to take a break part way through the day
My Mom, Henry and Emma looking at animals over the fence
Jon had Emma backed against the wall trying to get her to like the puppy.
Henry posing on an old tractor with his famous cheesy smile
I love the face you have to pull to make tractor noises. Spit and everything!
Henry’s favorite animal to hold. I told Jon he should buy us one of these if they were for sale-he swears they were not, but I don’t know…
Emma looks interested. One day…
I love how dirty his face is and how he is tuned out. I have always wanted a little turtle, I think that Henry has a lot of me in him.
I love baby animal days. I guess Henry was even brave enough to ride the horse this year. Emma almost made it, but got to scared as they lifted her on the horse. Maybe next year.
7 comments:
I love Henry's expressions. They really say a lot about the day and how much Henry loved it. I also love the picture of Jon trying to coax Emma into touching the dog - what a great smile he has. We wish we could have gone to Animal days - they should do it more than just one weekend for those who leave for Easter. Bummer.
Tomorrow is the big day - I'm so excited for my new little nephew!
Looks like fun! Good luck tomorrow!
Xander is so jealous. He wants to go there "right now". I think it's best that they didn't come home with a turtle, then you would have to worry about salmonella! Good luck tomorrow!
Hey guys. Ben got your blog address from Jon. Hope everything goes well over the next few weeks.
Ben and Aubrey
How fun! I too would love a turtle that small! I love your children's cheeks. I just really want to squeeze them... like one of those annoying aunts do! Good Luck tomorrow!
Such cute pictures. I hope you're holding up. Tomorrow is the day still? Good luck. I'll be thinking and praying for all of you.
oh man - i'm smiling like a 6 year old through that entire post and beyond. Baby animal day would rock my (and Bel's) world right now. Way to go on the outing!
Post a Comment