Monday, April 27, 2009

We are HOME!!!!!!

After 10+ long weeks both Charlie and I got to come home on Sunday the 26th. More to come when I have time, now that I am the mother of THREE!

21 comments:

R said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you guys can start getting back to normal.

Marci said...

I am so happy that you are both home. I can't wait to see more pictures of the little guy.

Toni said...

You BOTH got to come home!!! I am so glad!! YEA!

Megan Mills said...

I'm so relieved! That's great news and I hope that you can get some good rest now. That's not sarcastic. I think you can rest much better when you are home.

Love ya!

Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane said...

Yeah for coming home! There's nothing like sleeping in your own bed . . . not that you will be doing a lot of sleeping :)

Jen said...

OH, I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!

Kawa Rangers said...

So glad you are both home!!!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Yay! I am so happy all went well!

The Schofields said...

We are so happy you are home! We were over at the Higginbothams' last night and both wondered when you'd be coming home. Hopefully things keep going well. Charleton is so cute! Melissa, you look fanatastic!

Anderson said...

CONGRATULATIONS MELISSA! We are SO excited for you. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers always. We can't wait to meet the new little guy. I hope the transition home was ok and that everything is running smoothly. We had fun with your kids while they were here- we got some cute pictures of them as well which we will post later. You have the cutest family and you deserve it! Love you!

Emily T. said...

Congratulations. I bet it feels amazing after 10 long weeks. Enjoy and good luck being a mother of 3!

Savannah said...

Hi Lovely!
It's Savannah Adams, random-I know! I found your page through Katy's blogspot, and thought I'd catch up with what's going on in your life! Sure glad I did. Just want you to know I love you, and am praying for you, your beautiful new Charleton, and the rest of your lovely family! I'd love to catch up with you when you can, and understand that might be a ways off. I'll keep up to date with Charleton's progress through your blogspot so I know how to pray...

I really love you!

mel said...

That's awesome! Enjoy your little ones. Every moment.

The Kraus House said...

Awesome! Strong lil man. Seriously need to hang out soon.

luv ya
nat

Brittney said...

Melissa ~ I am so glad that you are finally able to be home. I hope all is well with Charlie as well as the rest of your family. Your blog is adorable!

Chelise said...

Hooray! So glad to see you guys both home. I'm sure you are loving it! Hope you get some rest too! Oh yeah, i set my blog to private so send me your email and i'll add ya. chelisetoledo@hotmail.com

Katy said...

Melissa,
I just got a chance to look through your recent posts. Wow! I can't believe all you two have been through. I bet you are so glad to be home...and yet now it is probably hard to get any rest. I wish you the very best of luck and congrats on the adorable little Charlie. Love ya!

geeno said...

YAHOO!!!

A house full of five said...

Wahoo! So glad you are all safe and sound at home. How is he doing now?

Maria said...

Melissa,
HOw are you doing? I have thought of you guys so much since we left the NICU! How is it with 3?! I hope all is well and Charlie is growing great. Keep in touch!!!

Michelle said...

Just wanted to say we'd love to see more pictures of everyone. Especially little Charlie. He's so precious, and thank goodness he is feeling better. Hopefully you all are. It seems like such a waste to be sick doesn't it? So many other things we'd rather be doing. I'm excited that summer seems to finally arrived (at least for now).