Sunday, July 18, 2010

Birthday again and again!

I really did get to celebrate my birthday a lot this year.  Jon took me out for a date the night before my birthday because he said that we couldn’t get a babysitter on my birthday or something like that.  Anyway we went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse and then we went to sweetly divine to get dessert (the guy gave us a sandwich because he thought we were so cool, even though we had already eaten and it was delicious) Then we headed back to my parent’s house as we approached the house Jon says, we are not really going to pick up the kids I am just grabbing our bags because he had stashed them in our other car(we had to drive separately for some reason).  What?!?!  I was so surprised.  We got the bag and started driving away when I started to panic, I hadn’t prepared mentally to leave my baby-that and I kind of needed to feed him-so we went back.  I fed Charlie said goodbye to the kids and then we were off! I had no idea where we were going, but Jon told me it was just some cheap hotel somewhere, then we pulled up to the Anniversary Inn.  I had always wanted to go there, but never wanted to pay the bill.  We got an awesome room-Juliet's Balcony  it was so beautiful and the best part was that one of our old employees worked there and got us the room for $50! Wahoo!  Thanks Jon for an awesome birthday surprise- and my Mom of course for babysitting!

IMG_0978IMG_0965

I also got to celebrate yet again with a party at my parents house.  We celebrated the September and October birthdays-Everyone had their own cake except for me so I just used them all in my pictures.

IMG_1008

This picture makes me laugh-Charlie’s eyes, Henry’s smile, Emma’s blowing out my candles-funny

No comments: