October 30-31, 2009
Every year my sister’s and I dress our three boys alike for Halloween. This year we let them choose-so we got Spiderman. I let Henry wear his costume the week before because he was so excited and while he was wearing it he and a few neighbor kids found paint and decided to paint Emma’s play house with sticks-Yeah a little sad I know. Surprisingly he didn’t get too much paint on his costume-but if you look close you can see splotches here and there.
Henry got to dress up for preschool-they couldn’t wear masks though so my sister painted his face for me.
He was getting way into the pictures! That night after pre-school we headed to my nephew Mason’s birthday party. He was born on Halloween so we always have a fun party to dress up for!
Emma was a pretty super girl-all she cared about was pink!
She was so cute!
Charlie was a chicken
And Jon and I were Banana Men
We had yummy food and fun games. One being the doughnut game. The following pictures will speak for themselves.
It was entertaining.
My Mom was supposed to be a hippie, but in this picture it looks like she is an Indian with Thanksgiving dinner!
By the end of the night poor Charlie’s beak was up on his forehead! What a cute little chicken!
The next night we went trick-or-treating in the neighborhood.
Emma our candy girl wanted to stop after the first house and just eat the candy-she had several suckers in her mouth at a time the entire night. She was in Heaven. They got tired faster than I thought they would this year so we weren’t out too late. I actually felt like I was pushing to get them to go a bit longer! What are good Moms who want more candy for?
Jon’s sister’s family of super hero’s came by and so Henry ran upstairs to change. Emma who was actually super girl refused to be in the picture, and well Henry looks like he is asleep or something but I thought it was cute anyway. It was a fun Halloween!
1 comment:
Hahaha... your mom totally looks like an Indian. I thought that's what she was going for!
Post a Comment