Monday, July 19, 2010

Wicked Witch of the West?

October 23, 2009

IMG_1179

Some might say so!

IMG_1176

The rest of us know the truth though-she is our sweet Mom and Grandma.  My Mom has been dressing up as a witch the past few years for the pumpkin walk that we have here in Logan.  We LOVE going to visit when she is the witch-I am always curious as to what the kids will do each year even though I warn them and show them pictures.  

IMG_1175

IMG_1178

IMG_1184

Maybe next year Emma – but then Charlie will be aware…IMG_1188

I love the pumpkin walk.  It has been a part of my childhood for a long time.  We have been going for years and now that it is down the street from my parent’s house, we of course can’t ever miss it.  We not only love looking at the pumpkin scenes, but we love getting pictures in all the character cut outs.  There were a few new ones this year.  

IMG_1204IMG_1191

IMG_1197 IMG_1196

Henry thought he was so funny-he makes a pretty girl!IMG_1216 IMG_1222

IMG_1224 IMG_1214

IMG_1210 IMG_1226 

IMG_1228IMG_1227

Harry Potter was new this year and it made me laugh.

IMG_1235

We have Charlie, Abbey, Henry and Gage with CliffordIMG_1233

IMG_1229

I love how goofy the ear is on this kid! The face Henry is pulling just added to the picture.  

IMG_1238

In case you were wondering about Emma-I had to bribe her to take a few pictures.  Apparently smiling wasn’t part of the deal!

IMG_1240

Or looking for that matter!

IMG_1248

Can’t wait until next year Mom!

No comments: