Sunday, July 18, 2010

Charlie 6 Months

October 14, 2009

I can’t believe how old my baby is.  I take pictures all the time, but I forget to take the ones everyone does 2,4,6 month etc.  Until today.  I took these on the actual day he turned 6 months AND I even made a sign.  It probably won’t happen again, and it was impromptu so I didn’t set up any sort for photo shoot, but it is a step in the right direction. 

IMG_1030

Here are his stats:

Weight: 15 pounds 2 oz – 15%

Height: 25 and 3/4 inches- 30%

IMG_1013

I just found past Stats when I was looking for these, so I am going to put them here for the record. 

2 months:

Weight: 9 pounds 7 oz – 9%

Height: 21 and a half inches – 5%

IMG_1022

4 Months:

Weight: 12 pounds 13 oz – 15%

Height: 24 and a half inches – 30%

IMG_1015IMG_1019

We love this little guy and are so grateful he is in our family.

1 comment:

Jen said...

It's a good thing I'm already pregnant, because if I wasn't I would REALLY want another baby right now. He is so stinkin' cute!