Sunday, November 20, 2011

October

IMG_6809 IMG_6811

Henry had his first crazy hair day at school.  He was a little nervous that no one else would have crazy hair. Jon ate lunch with him  at school that day and said that there was plenty of crazy hair going on.  

IMG_6812IMG_6814

After school. It stayed pretty good.

IMG_6902IMG_6905

Celebrated another birthday.  Not quite 30, but getting way too close! Unfortunately on my real birthday we couldn’t leave the house and Jon and I both got the stomach flu that night.  Oh well, Jon was amazing and got me a new memory foam and sheets for our bed-exactly what a pregnant lady on bed rest never knew she always wanted!

  IMG_6828 IMG_6835

IMG_6832

Since I can’t go out shopping for Halloween, I ordered the costumes online.  The kids had to try them on the day they arrived.  We are pretty excited for Halloween!IMG_6816 IMG_6817

IMG_6822 IMG_6823

IMG_6826 IMG_6827

Just some fun times playing in the dirt and our ever changing backyard

IMG_6838

32 Weeks! Yeah! I asked Henry to take a picture of me and this is what we got.  IMG_6837

Oh yeah and this.  I guess if you put them together.

IMG_6846

My Mom was the witch again at the pumpkin walk for a few hours.  I was bad and took a little break from bed rest (I am almost 33 weeks-I NEEDED to get out after 8 weeks of being home bound!) I just saw her took some pictures and went back home.  Don’t worry!

IMG_6842

Henry loved her

IMG_6854

Emma had to be bribed to get near her

IMG_6843IMG_6844 IMG_6845

And Charlie…well that was a little sad.

IMG_6848

Emma could have stayed here all day

IMG_6857

Charlie couldn’t quite figure out how the cut outs worked.  And this random little girl really wanted to be in his picture with him.

IMG_6859 IMG_6860

Ahh he figured it out.

IMG_6872 IMG_6876 IMG_6877

Who is the loveliest of them all?

IMG_6878 IMG_6882

IMG_6879

This picture cracks me up.  I mean what is wrong with that kids ear?IMG_6884  IMG_6885

Walking home with the witch after.

IMG_6887 IMG_6888

IMG_6889 IMG_6890

Henry and Emma on their way to a neighborhood party.  I just liked the lighting.

IMG_6894 IMG_6895

My Mom was nice and borrowed a neighbors wheel chair for me so I could go to the pumpkin walk.  It was a bit embarrassing, but so nice to get out. This scene our neighbors did so it was of course our favorite.IMG_6897

It is kind of funny to try and take pictures when you are the same height as the kids

IMG_6899

Emma and her cute cousin Miles who share a birthday a year apart

IMG_6908

We finally burned the branches/trees that we tore out of the backyard way back before we even started building.  It was a pretty big fire!IMG_6910 IMG_6911

 IMG_6913

Jon of course thought it was pretty fun.  I was all the way back on the front porch and I had soot landing on me!

IMG_6914IMG_6915

IMG_6923 IMG_6947

Getting ready to go to our cousin Mason’s Halloween birthday party. Jack Sparrow,

Cowboy, Humpty Dumpty and Strawberry Shortcake.

 IMG_6917 IMG_6918 IMG_6919

I told Charlie to smile and this is what I got.  He wasn’t sad or anything.  These pictures just crack me up though.  He reminds me of someone. IMG_6928 IMG_6953 IMG_6926IMG_6955

These three cousins (Henry, Gage, Mason) are in their 6th year of dressing the same for Halloween.  I keep wondering when they will refuse to do it any more.  We didn’t coordinate at all and I think they all look pretty good.IMG_6941

My Mom was the hit of the party! Woot wooo

IMG_6958

I was excited that I could find/make a costume at home.  My kids painted the box for me.  I helped Henry with the lines.  Jon was sweet and drew the face for me.  I had some permanent marker seep through-soo glad it came off in time for my Dr. Appointment!

IMG_6962

Michelle and my Dad were also pretty good.  I think Michelle was some sort of African American vampire and my Dad was a Dorky one.  I don’t know, but they were funny.  

IMG_6950

Thanks Marnie for putting on a great party-she was a gypsy so cute. IMG_6968 IMG_6971

Henry and Charlie couldn’t get enough of the homemade root beer.IMG_6948 IMG_6963 IMG_6972 IMG_6980

I made some cute ghosts and teeth-yummy and Charlie participated for the first time in the doughnut eating contest.

IMG_6983 IMG_6991

He was pretty proud of himself! Henry won when he did it!IMG_6993

IMG_6996

Love them.  Emma had to go inside and get a doll to bring to the party. 

IMG_7005

IMG_7011 

IMG_7013 IMG_7001 IMG_7002

I tried to get a picture of the three cowboys (Taggart, Charlie, Jonathan) but they were hardly wearing any of their costumes! Oh well.  They are pretty darn cute anyway-or funny, can’t decide.

IMG_7026

IMG_7024

IMG_7028

We invited my parent’s over to carve the pumpkins they gave us and to have a spooky (gross) Halloween dinner.  They hadn’t carved pumpkins for a few years, so it was fun to have them help us!

IMG_7022 IMG_7025

IMG_7032

Our works of art!

IMG_7041

Henry off to school on Halloween morning

IMG_7044

We got to go trick-or-treating with Jon’s brother Joe and his sister Michelle and their families.  I was off of bed rest because I was 34 weeks!

IMG_7046

IMG_7050

I made Emma and Henry’s trick or treat bag since I didn’t have a lot going on and already had the yarn.  Isn’t she a cute strawberry shortcake?IMG_7062 IMG_7063

IMG_7065 IMG_7066 

IMG_7067IMG_7070

Happy Halloween! It was a fun one!

IMG_7073

Belly shot of 34 weeks.  Charlie kept asking where Ezra was the following days.  He must have believed that was the baby’s face.  Scary!

1 comment:

Anderson said...

As always AMAZING costumes- your kids are so cute and dressed up they are even cuter!
It was so fun seeing the pictures of the pumpkin patch! I remember going to that as a little kid with my Watkins cousins. It was always the highlight of the Fall season- brought back some fun memories!