Sunday, November 20, 2011

I am back!

After a 2 year hiatus, I am back in the blogging world.  I made my blog private so that I could catch up at my own pace, but unfortunately it took 2 years! I am happy to say that I actually caught up on the last two years of our lives as far as pictures go.  My last post was July of 2009.  Anyway I don’t expect anyone to go back and look that far, you can just go from this point forward, but I did it for myself so that I could make books one day. 

As far as life goes right now, we are going to have a baby tomorrow! November 21st.  We are having a little boy that we are naming Ezra.  I have been on bed rest since about 25 weeks for the same problem that I had with Charlie I am now 37 weeks and have been off bed rest for about 3 weeks.  I started leaking amniotic fluid.  The wonderful thing this time is that I wasn’t leaking as much so my fluid levels were high, so I got to stay home on bed rest! Best thing ever.  So, so, much better than last time. We also moved into a new house on the day I went on bed rest, so it was pretty fun to be laying around in a new house instead of in a hospital in Ogden! 

I have been taking blood thinning shots since I got blood clots after Charlie.  I also took progesterone shots as well to help me not have a premature baby.  Just for my own record I added up the shots that I have given myself and it was 188 shots for this little guy! Crazy! I am proud to say that I don’t get quite so queasy as I once did with needles. 

Life is great and we are so excited to meet Ezra tomorrow.  I will post pictures of him soon.

Love Melissa

5 comments:

khepworth said...

YAY!!!!!!!! So glad you're back. A couple of things. 1. Your new house looks A-Mazing. 2. That's crazy you're having a baby tomorrow.

Congrats on the move and good luck tomorrow!

Hannah said...

Melissa....yea! I'm so glad you're back blogging! AND so glad to hear that little Ezra has hung in there so long and that he gets to come tomorrow.

Also, I did a quick scan through some old posts hoping to see your house. I love it!! I can't believe the huge mud room and pantry and laundry room....what a dream! Also love the play room and the paint! I think the Hampshire Gray looks great on the exterior (I put this in my new house too) and I love the interior choices too....what are your colors?

Good luck tomorrow!

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

what? Baby tomorrow?? Wow! I missed a lot!! Do you have a private blog and this one? I'm a little slow! I missed you! I'm so glad your back & that this pregnancy has been a bit beter than the last! What a trooper! I can't wait to see your new little one! Are you still in Logan?

10zfam said...

wow, welcome back to blogging. congrats on the baby. we'll have henry come play sometime to you can have a break, feel free to send emma too, hailey would love someone to play with. I'll call you. let me know how i can help

Anderson said...

we want some pics of Ezra! haha.