Sunday, November 20, 2011

September

 IMG_1335

We are enjoying the new house! The kids are just having fun exploring and testing limits.  What else do you do? Here they are enjoying a little icecream on the back steps.

IMG_1319

Jon mounting the TV

IMG_1322IMG_1326 IMG_1327 IMG_1328 IMG_1329

Not a lot for me to do, but take pictures of pretty much anything and everything going on.  Charlie thought it was funny that his eyes closed when he laughed so we got lots of pictures of that so he could see on the camera.

IMG_1344

Jon’s Parents came back after a few days of going home to harvest their garden.  They all went on a four-wheeler ride with my parents four wheelers.  IMG_1346

Grandpa looks…

IMG_1351IMG_1353

Grandpa tries!

IMG_1357IMG_1359

IMG_1360 IMG_1362

IMG_1361

Looked like a fun trip!

IMG_1477

I was sitting at the counter and noticed something weird about the phone.  Crazy eh?

IMG_6701 IMG_6703

IMG_6720 IMG_6722

IMG_6735 IMG_6736

IMG_6740 IMG_6752

IMG_6742 IMG_6753

All our days are spent outside playing in the dirt-I sit on the porch and take pictures.  Our kids can’t just play in the dirt they have to roll, slide, lay in it.  We had to get our air compressor to blow them off before they could come inside.  Our bath tub  and shower has dirt rings all the time (I can’t clean it!) and our washing machine does as well!

IMG_6723 IMG_6726

Lucky for us my Dad bought a backhoe and dump truck last year.  Jon has LOVED going out every night and working until dark.

IMG_6727 IMG_6728

IMG_6732 IMG_6739

We are trying move a lot of dirt around our yard and Jon loves the work/play.

IMG_6746IMG_6747

 

IMG_6754 IMG_6750

There is someone else who just can’t get enough of the backhoe.  They are out there for hours!

IMG_6767

Emma started her first day of pre-school. 

IMG_6763 IMG_6766

IMG_6765 IMG_6770

IMG_6769

She was a little nervous, but mostly just excited.  She is going up to the USU child development lab.  She get’s to go for 2.5 hours 4 days a week.  It has been REALLY nice for me.  I don’t have to feel guilty about laying around all day and not doing any projects/activities with her.  Oh yea and Charlie sleeps during that time.

IMG_6772 IMG_6773

She is getting so big, it is hard to believe!

IMG_6794

Speaking of big… 28 weeks

IMG_6785

So one day I let the kids put the sprinkler under the tramp.  I knew what would happen, but it made them so happy!

IMG_6788

IMG_6790

I guess it is not fair that I also knew that I wouldn’t be the one who had to clean them up! Thanks Grandpa Anderson.  Henry said the water was so cold he would never do it again! They haven’t asked since.

IMG_6791

Love, love preschool! It makes Emma so happy.  She comes home everyday so happy.  It is wonderful!

IMG_6706

IMG_6711

Jon realized that he loved our backyard even more when he realized what a great place it was to drive his Car.  He could just stand in his socks on the deck and drive it and the kids would turn it over if it flipped.  He was in heaven.  He said he doesn’t want to finish our yard anymore…

IMG_6715 IMG_6717

With all the fine dust in our backyard, I am not so sure it is good for our kids lungs! The love it as much as Jon though.

IMG_6705

Beautiful end to a fun night.

IMG_6797

I missed my Mom’s birthday celebration up the canyon (Jon was sweet and took the kids) On her actual birthday a few of us got together at my house so that I could join in on the fun.  Happy birthday Mom, Love you!IMG_6800

IMG_6803

Jon’s sister Michelle, was sweet and knew we needed fun things to do as a family.  She brought us dinner and this haunted house kit.  It was so fun.  Thanks!

No comments: