We went to visit the Temple with our Primary. Emma almost fell in the fountain.
Emma and her cute friend Katie and of course Charlie. It was neat to be walking around the Temple with so many of our ward members.
Anderson Family Reunion
We started out the month having an awesome Anderson Family Reunion at Bear Lake. It was so great that the whole family could be together for a few days.
Matt,Yvonne, Abigail, Saylor, Talon/ Michelle, Mike, Oscar, Elaina, Mason
Jon, Melissa, Henry, Emma, Charlie/JaNae and Wayne
David, Janelle, Savannah/Tina and Fernando
Joe, Marilyn, Carter, Bennett/ Kenton, Brittney, Afton
Ken and Marilyn
We have four babies to add to this mix within a month period starting in December. There are 13 grandkids and Henry is the oldest at 6.
Hilarious.
While we were waiting for the sun to go down so we could take some family pictures(above) we decided to do our talent show.
Tina and Fernando went all out and dressed alike to do their rap. Pretty funny.
Grandpa recited a poem in honor of his brother Henry. Just in case you were wondering where our Henry get’s his facial expressions I included a few pics of the act.
We sang “brush your teeth” as a family and then Jon sang every jingle he could off the AM radio for Cache Valley.
JaNae and Wayne spit on us…
The kids ended with “Once their was a snowman” There were so many great acts that really can’t be done justice through pictures. Family Talent shows are pretty funny.
We rode four-wheelers
Go-carts, bikes
Hiked Minnetonka cave, went to a Play (no pics)
Did crafts
Hung out
And of course went to the Beach! Even though any beach at Bear Lake was hard to find this year. I have never seen it so high. We parked on the road and then there was the beach. No walking for miles, but also really crowded.
It was the perfect beach day. We could have stayed forever!
We did have to leave however due to a really scary Bear Lake Monster!
10 Years out of High School!
We went to my 10 Year Class reunion. Crazy that I am that old! It was fun to see people and catch up. I stole this picture from a friends blog-good times.
Just some silly times with the kids.
Henry’s First day of First Grade! He is such a big kid, I can’t believe he is already in 1st grade. We are so proud of him and excited for this big change.
Since we are within days of moving, he is going to a new school. It was little scary, but lucky for us when I took him into his classroom I noticed that my cousin’s little girl was in his class and sat across from him. So fun, I know he will do great and make friends in no time. We love you Henry!
He is in Mrs. Allred’s class. So the morning that I went to drop him off for school, I started leaking amniotic fluid again. I dropped him off then we went to the Dr. I had plenty of fluid still and wasn’t currently leaking so he said I could just go home and be on bed rest and take anti-biotics incase there was any sort of infection. I was so happy that I wasn’t sent to the hospital! I am 24 weeks and we are having another boy. Bed rest at home-that I can do. Only problem is that we were closing on our house and supposed to be moving in a few days. We needed some help!
Thank heavens for neighbors and family. Most of my family was unable to help at the time because my Dad was going in for his surgery to remove his prostate because of the cancer. We called on Jon’s parents and siblings as well as neighbors and were beyond grateful for their help. It was pretty hard watching my things being packed up and just sitting there! So embarrassing when a bed was moved and under it was a wreck. Good humbling experience. Thank you thank you everyone!
First days in the house calls for a bubble bath in Mom and Dad’s tub! Charlie got a shiner sometime during the move. First one of the family.
Grandma and Grandpa Anderson stayed with us for around two weeks helping so that I could stay in bed. We were so grateful! Grandma helped Emma with her hair. Don’t they look cute???
What do you do for entertainment when you are just laying on the couch with no tv or internet? Take pictures of the many faces of your daughter.
Thanks for making me laugh Emma. Love ya
We were limited on entertainment for a few days, so we resorted to using my tiny phone as a tv. They didn’t seem to mind.
August finishing up the house:
8-1-11 Not much new on the outside except for some touch up but the inside…
Emma and Grandpa Anderson hanging out in the shower.
8-7-11 Carpet!!! ( I don’t know why my camera was so dirty!)
More carpet
Not painted yet, but all the shelves are up in our storage and our fruit room
appliances mostly in
Pantry, laundry room
Railing! I have been waiting for this forever so I wouldn’t have to be scared of my children falling to their deaths. Now all I need is the inside one!
Beautiful Sunset as we were headed home.
8-17-11 Outside done!!!
Jon painted our front room. I love it! So funny story. Jon painted this room, we had a walk through and approved everything. A few days later our foreman called and asked if we had noticed anything odd about the front room. We hadn’t. Now check out the picture below-I can’t believe everyone missed this!
Yeah the window! They had forgotten to cut out the sheetrock. Kind of funny. We would have noticed eventually right???
8-24-11 House is done and ready to move in!
Jon finished painting and we got our railing put up. So excited! (again with the dirty camera!)
No comments:
Post a Comment