We have already had some great Halloween fun and look forward to even more tonight. Here is what we have been doing.
Halloween is my nephew Mason’s birthday, so we celebrated a little early with a party last Saturday and had a ton of fun.
Henry is a knight, I am his damsel in distress, Emma is a Rat and Jon is a chef (ratatouille)
The only thing Henry liked about his costume is that he could fight in it.
He did NOT like how hot it was, how scratchy it was, and he told me “Knights don’t wear these pretty things! Girls wear pretty things!” Referring to the cape and skirt made of shiny material.
My two sisters and I all had boys 3 months apart-and for the last three years we have been dressing them the same for Halloween. I don’t know that they really LOVED the costume this year. They loved the idea, but well, if the idea is itchy then this is what you get for pictures.
Here is a picture of the whole group. We had a good time.
My nieces decided to help Jon with his costume.
The girls. Jon was NOT a fan of the wig. Something about the blonde hair and the dark eye brows freaked him out.
We had a doughnut eating contest and even Emma got in on the action. I held her arms back and it was so cute seeing her try and get it with just her mouth! She was a good sport.
Yeah I won the contest in my group. WARNING: do not enlarge this picture it is gross!
Then the kids got to make their Dad’s into Mummies. I helped Henry a little. We had a great time at the party-Thanks Mason for having a fun birthday!
9 comments:
Hahahaha... hahahaha... nice costumes!
I love all your posts -- especially the Halloween costumes and the expressions on Henry's face. You guys have been busy, busy. It was so fun to spend some time on Halloween with you all. Oscar came home and put all his candy out on the floor and then would bring a piece over to me and say, "good idea mom? (in other words - can I eat this?)" ... I think he would have eaten it all if I would have let him.
Your costumes are so cute, and such a cute idea to dress the boys alike.
cute costumes. I notcied that Jackson and the 3 boys had the same helmet. It looks like you all had a great time. I love the blond wig by the way. I think it's cute that you always do fun costumes. I haven't dressed up in years. One of the years I will have to do it again.
you guys are so clever with the costumes! all the trick or treaters in our town are far from clever, we had one princess and the rest were just creepy or sleezy - yikes! by the way, just because ou said not to enlarge the donut photo... i did - don't worry i saw worse sides of you at Vega HA!
love the costumes!! I love it when adults dress up as well, it makes the night so much more. Love ya
Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun! I love the costumes. Our boys where knights a few years back and only thing they liked about thier costumes were the swords. Silly! Looks like you had a good Halloween season this year!
Hey Melissa! Long time no see! Im glad i found ur blog. Sounds like a fun halloween. Such a cute family. Love the costumes!
Chelise
Im so jealous that you guys all got to be together for halloween. I miss my moms house. Maybe one year ill have to come up and join you guys! Very cute family...but yes, your wig is a little trippy for me. You are supposed to be dark like me!
Post a Comment