Well my birthday was almost a month ago, but we had such a great day that I wanted to make sure to document it anyway.
I woke up to a delicious breakfast in bed and a tinfoil wrapped present (the first present Jon ever gave me was wrapped in tinfoil because he said he wasn’t good with the wrapping paper-so the tradition continues). Jon got me a new lens for my camera and said we would spend a day at the zoo taking pictures.
You can never go to the zoo without getting one of these pictures.
Or one of these for that matter. I think Emma was a little nervous!
Taking a rest during the long day. You have to be in pretty good shape to walk up all those hills!
I am finding that I only took pictures of the fake animals. We did see real animals, they just don’t pose as well as these ones do!
There was just a random cool old bike there that Henry was checking out. If you could see his shirt there is a picture of an old bike on it too-just thought you would like to know.
Henry being mean like an alligator!
We had a lot of fun at the little discovery park at the zoo.
We got to ride the little train and we were the only ones on it. It was good time. I love when kids start learning how to fake smile-too cute.
Can you find everyone in our family?
I am throwing this one in so that you can see that we actually saw REAL animals! We had a great day at the zoo and after we dropped the kids off at Jon’s sister’s apt and they watched them while we went out to eat at Red Lobster. Yummy!
3 comments:
Is that hogal zoo or is there a zoo in logan? Love zoo's.
Fun pics! I love all your new posts this week.
I love the tin-foil gift wrap solution. You realize that if he shared this idea with the men on this planet exactly 1/2 as much wrapping paper would be sold right? He'd be a hero.
Post a Comment