Okay so I am way behind in my posting, but I am going to try and get caught up in the next few days. Jon’s youngest sibling Kenton got home from his mission to Portugal and we met him at the airport.
Jon with three of his brothers-Joe, Kenton and Dave-Matt is missing.
So I didn’t want this to be the first picture that popped up, but this was on our way to the airport. It was an emergency!
Joe patiently waiting for Kenton’s arrival-Joe announced the next day that he is going to be a Daddy-Congrats!!
Henry did us proud-He ran right up to Kenton and gave him a big welcome home hug. He is so excited that Kenton is “home from his trip”
The proud parents. This is their eighth child out of eight to serve a full time mission.
The whole crew. Everyone in the family is here except Jon’s brother Matt and his family in Hawaii. It was really fun to all be together.
What a fun uncle. Since Kenton is the youngest Henry gets called his name quite often. They are meant to be friends I guess.
Kenton meet Emma, Emma meet Kenton.
The next day, Grandpa and Henry caught some fish in the pong. Yeah that is Henry kissing the fish…Yuck!
Oh yea now here he is eating it…Yum!
Pretty sure it is dead now-after all the man-handling-interesting.
And this is how missionaries feel after just getting home. We are glad to have you back Kenton!
6 comments:
I almost peed my pants at the emergency peeing stop! Ironic I know, but seriously could Henry be any cuter? Even if he does eat fish. How are you doing by the way? Need a lunch date? Maybe a girls night out!!
I am laughing at the emergency picture! That is hilarious with the sign in it. I cant' get over Emma's pigtails....
I can't believe that Kenton is home. That is truly awesome. I bet Johns parents are so happy. Next time you guys are up give us a call we would love to see ya.
love nat
You have some great pictures for when your kids are teenagers and invite their girlfriend or boyfriend over! So funny!
I showed Oscar the pictures of the fish and he kept telling Henry not to eat the fish - we both got a kick out of that picture.
We loved to see that Addison isn't the only one to kiss animals...eating them, well, we'll leave that to our wonderful nephew! What a hoot!
Love you,
Dana
Eight out of eight, not a bad number. Kurt remembers when Kenton when was Gavin's age (2). Love your pics.
Post a Comment