I am redecorating my bathroom so I decided to take some tub pictures of my kids to put up. Here are a few that I liked.
I think this is the one I am going to blow up and put on my wall. Help me decide.
I borrowed an old wash tub from my parents and the kids thought it was the coolest thing ever.
Got to love that smile.
I think that they kind of look alike in this picture.
I don’t know why, but I love the look on Henry’s face.
She is used to having to pose for Mom.
The End
8 comments:
I love the upclose one of emma smiling. the bum one is cute but she might not like it in a few years.
What a cute idea. I love the second one and the both of the ones of Emma, but ya do gotta love the little bum pic too... To many cute ones to decide... They are so cute.
Those pictures are priceless. So cute. I love them all.
Now I'm serious...you HAVE to take pictures of my kids- you do such great work! I love the b/w and the top one is my favorite. Your bathroom is going to be so darling.
I like the last one the best.
These are seriously the cutest pictures ever!! You are such a talented lady and I just love you to death. Not to mention you have adorable children!
So Cute Melissa. You are quite handy with that camera thing!! I really does help though when your kids are so good lookin.
nat
You are very creative. I'm sure no matter which picture you choose you're bathroom will look adorable! I love the pictures. I agree with your friend Allyson -- I would love to have you take come pics of my little ones. Are you up for a photo shoot with Oscar and Ellie?
Post a Comment