Henry pretty proud of how high he climbed.
Henry trying to help "save" Mason from falling down the mountain.
Emma loves babies so much. She just kept going on her tippy toes trying to get a better look at Miles. She gets almost giddy when she sees a baby.Here are a few of my favorite shots that we got.
I went out grocery shopping that night and when I put my pictures on the computer this is what I found. Jon just having a little fun with the kids at their expense.








Poor kid was tired after all that hard work!
7 comments:
Emma's last picture is making me laugh so hard!
Miles is such a cute little guy. Is it my imagination, or do I see a little Henry in him?
I love the picture of Henry helping Mason up the hill.
Nothing like getting a laugh at your childs expense.:> They are so cute. we miss ya, there might be a chance of his going on vacation this weekend to slc. Would you guys come down? Maybe swim at our hotel? Go to the zoo? dinner? Anyways we will let you know.
luv nat
Your new nephew is so cute! Good job on the pictures, you've got serious talent.
I would be the one to have fun at my kid's expense while Brandon gets after me.
I laughed out loud! The one of Emma in the goggles screaming. Totally worth the torture! and Oh my goodness are you talented! I haven't forgotten that you said you would take our family pics!
You did a great job with the pictures. I love the yawning picture. So cute.
Oh Jon......too funny!
Melissa, you are such a creative mom! I love your great ideas, I will have to check back again! I love those pictures with the goggles, dads do the funniest things!! Your kids are absolutely ADORABLE!! (hope you don't mind me checking in)
http://thekevincarpenterfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment