Monday, June 23, 2008

Yeah Girls Camp 2008!

Well I am heading off into the wilderness for four days with 15 Young Women and NO children. I just dropped my stuff off at the Parkers house and we will be meeting bright and early tomorrow morning. I haven't been to girls camp since I was a Y.W., but strangely it feels like I still am. I am pretty excited, and a little nervous about leaving my kids for so long-Good luck Jon! (Jon was sweet and agreed to stay and work at home while I went off to play-lets hope it is fun!) I am sorry, but I will be missing my "Puttin the fun in Friday" not that it's a big deal or anything, but I will be back on track next week. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Julie M. said...

I wish you lots of luck!!

I cannot believe how big your kids are! I totally remember you just had Emma when we left. How things change! It looks like you've been busy and I hope girls camp is awesome!!

Morgan, Rachel, and Jonathan Parrish said...

You will have so much fun with the girls at camp! I bet you are one of their favorite leaders. All young women wish they are lucky enough to get a 'cool' leader like you. Have fun! I hope Jon is still sane and in one piece when you return (j/k, he seems to always be a great dad).
Love, Rach

The Bucks said...

I am so jealous. I was in the YW a few years ago and got to go to camp. I think I acted more like a teenager than the girls did. I will miss your Friday activity idea, they are always realy fun.

The Kraus House said...

Hey guys are you coming up for the fourth? Lets get together!
love ya
nat