
My sister Michelle and I hanging out waiting for the show to begin. She just got a new haircut- after having the same hair for ten years! Cute huh?
Emma was fascinated with her cousin Gage. He was great and just let her poke his eyes out.
Henry loved every minute of the fireworks! On the way home he kept saying "I really miss my fireworks." Emma liked them at first, but they really didn't hold her attention for too long.
Jon put the camera on Night shot-I thought this picture was kind of cool. I love the slobber in on her chin about to drop into my hair!
Mostly we just gave Emma lots and lots of food to keep her occupied. Worked like a charm.
She also really got a kick out of sitting on my shoulders and playing with my hair. She is so much fun to have around. I just love her!
Breakfast on the fourth of July. Jon had to work that morning so I figured the kids didn't know the difference between Ego's and real waffles. All Henry cared about were the polka dots he got on his whip cream (sprinkles)
Yummy! You got to love the dirty face and the crazy hair. I love this kid he always makes me laugh!
Jon talked Henry into wearing his dress up pilot hat- he told him that people would throw him more candy! He was so funny-he was really scared of all the cars (I am so glad of that) but we would yell to him to get this candy or that and he would just panic like a deer in the headlights. We finally had to go out there with him and help him so that his Wendy's bag(we forgot his real bag in the car) wouldn't be empty!
Emma was great and just sat in the stroller enjoying the fruit of Henry's labor.
Looking all fourth of Julyish. We just got back from a neighborhood barbecue-the kids rode their bikes on the side walk for a parade while we all clapped it was cute.
We did fireworks that night with our neighbors. Henry LOVED it. He would have stayed all night. This is Henry with his best friend Ivan.
I found that the night setting on my camera makes sparklers look amazing. I had a lot of fun taking pictures.
Henry loved running around the yard waving the things, while all Emma wanted to do was try and eat them. Hmmm....
Here Henry was saying H-E-N-R-Y as he moved his sparkler around. It was so cute-almost magical.
My favorite picture of the night. Fourth of July is such a fun Holiday to let your children play with dangerous things-it just really brings a family close together!
4 comments:
AWESOME pictures! That is so cool. Emma always looks so happy all the time, and Henry is seriously a big boy. I wish I could come over and see them!
Hey, glad you found us! We just barely started our blog a few days ago. It's amazing how much Henry looks like John!
Hey, I am so glad we found your blog. Your kids are adorable, I can't believe how much they look like Jon's family. Tiffani does need to get a blog, but I don't think she can get the internet where she is at. But Dale definately works too much. One of these days when he isn't so busy we should get together. You guys are always welcome to come up and go boating with us. It's pretty fun!
That is the coolest picture ever. We sure luv you guys and missed you on the forth. Sorry things broke down on ya. We will see you soon though. Your kids, I could just eat them up.
luv nat
Post a Comment