Jon, along with his Dad, brother Matt, and sister
JaNae went and floated the
Teton River and fished. Meanwhile the rest of us went to the splash park again.

The result of Henry wanting to try and be a "big boy" and ride the horse. I actually got on with him and held him because he was pretty nervous, then after the ride was over I told him I wanted to take a picture. He got scared as you can see. I will admit some of those horses look like they could have a pretty mean bite.

Emma just walking and singing in the rain. She just loved walking through the water and splashing.

This is how Emma rests. She just squats down and takes a brake. I love it.

We got a lot more wet this time. I wore my swimming suit and went on the slides with the kids. I think my sis-in-law Marilyn and I were the only adult on the slides, but it was a lot of fun. Because of the wind that this never ending in
Rexburg we all got a little cold even though it was
soo hot.

This is Emma just singing her little heart out. I just love how she sings all the time now-sometimes I can even tell what she is singing. So much emotion.

Henry pooped and cold from the splash park adventures and the death ride on the
carousel horse.

Henry meeting Mr. Fish. I asked Jon to try and bring some fish back alive so that Henry could see them-he is so obsessed lately with fish. Anytime there is water anywhere he looks to see if there are any fish. Even puddles.

Releasing the fish into Grandma and Grandpa's pond.

Be FREE!

Henry LOVED holding the fish-never mind the fish is gasping for air!

After we released both of the fish into the pond, I noticed Henry bending down and all of the sudden he had the poor stunned fish in his hands again and was putting it back into the cooler! He ended up catching the fish several times and then releasing them back into the pond. Surprisingly the fish lived the whole time we were there. Are they still alive Grandpa???

Emma didn't really get in on the action. She is more of a watcher.

Actually she was really taking a nap, she would have loved it. I just threw these pics in because I liked them.
3 comments:
Love the picture of Henry on the horse. Sweet pic.
Your kids are so dang cute. I love how animated Henry's face is. I bet he is just cracking you up all the time.
Melissa, you never cease to amaze me with your amazing camera abilities and adorable kids! I have to say, Henry in the glasses was my favorite! I laughed out loud! Love you guys.
Post a Comment